Friday, March 3, 2017

Friday Fotos

My phone likes to shut down when I try to put up a blog post with pictures, but it's the quickest way to get pictures on here! So I apologize for the posts being fewer recently. But this week we:

I took Levi out on Monday morning for his last gymnastics class, then a lunch date at Noodles and Co. for his favorite, spaghetti, and then a dental check-up. He loved the one-on-one time!
Zeke is learning new notes and new songs and working hard on his piano skills. I'm so proud of the way he has improved over the past year. We've been taking things nice and slow and it is paying off! He is reading music and enjoys his *almost* daily practice time. 
I captured this quick shot of Daddy-Daughter. Sometimes when I can't get her to sleep for me, she'll do it for Jeremiah. She never clings to me like a little monkey, but she does with her Daddy! 
Have a great weekend everyone! 

1 comment:

PamJam said...

You threesome are growing up so fast! Love to hear about what is going on in your lives! Thx to Mommy. Love, Mom and Mimi