I've had dreams about Baby Z recently. I know this is a pretty common thing for most pregnant women, but it is strange for me. I am not one to dream about what's currently going on in my life. I never had dreams about my wedding, I can't remember any dreams that have had Lovebug in them... I have a lot of weird, scary dreams honestly. So it's been different to have dreams about the baby! So far they've included him weighing 11.25 lbs. at birth, him being born with teeth (yikes!), and last night it was about breastfeeding. Maybe these are some of my deepest fears?
I am happy to report that after last week's announcement of misery, I am feeling MUCH better! The doctor prescribed me some anti-nausea and heartburn medications and it is making a world of difference! I am thankful because I was not looking forward to being nauseated during the holidays. I was able to enjoy Thanksgiving dinner and now look forward to the upcoming Christmas parties and my baby shower!
We had another doctor appointment this morning and got to hear Baby Z's heartbeat! It was strong and Lovebug said it sounded like he was going to blow the speakers on the doppler machine :o) It's always so comforting to hear his little heartbeat because recently I don't feel like I've been feeling him kick quite as much *ouch* ok, yeah, he just kicked real hard to let me know he is JUST fine :O)... anyway, he hasn't seemed to be kicking quite as much as he has been rolling/somersaulting/sliding?!? from side to side. It is a strange sensation as he makes his way across my belly and is interesting to watch from the outside! But he is still moving - which I'm always thankful for - and the doctor says everything is looking good. We will be going back in about 3 weeks for our second ultrasound!! I'm SO excited to see him again! By then I'll be... 34 weeks... wow! He will be so much bigger, I can't wait to see what he looks like!
To life... full of crazy dreams and baby somersaults!
No comments:
Post a Comment